- We do not “cure” acne, we control it.
- It takes months to get your skin clear (not days or weeks). Expect to be on your medicine for at least two months, because it will take that long to see real results.
- Many women will be affected by acne for years after adolescence.
- Make-up and moisturizers must be oil-free or say “non-comedogenic” on the packaging.
- Most data shows that chocolate and other infamous “break out” foods do not affect acne at all.
Click for more information :
Acne Facts & Tips | ACCUTANE | ACNE (LASER TREATMENT) | ACNE IN DARK SKIN | ACNE SCARS | ACNE TREATMENT OPTIONS