- We do not “cure” acne, we control it.
- It takes months to get your skin clear (not days or weeks). Expect to be on your medicine for at least two months, because it will take that long to see real results.
- Many women will be affected by acne for years after adolescence.
- Make-up and moisturizers must be oil-free or say “non-comedogenic” on the packaging.
- Most data shows that chocolate and other infamous “break out” foods do not affect acne at all.
Acne Facts & Tips
From the moment I walked into his office, I was impressed by the warm and welcoming environment. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and the doctor was incredibly knowledgeable and attentive.
We are a member of the TopLine MD Alliance, a collective group of practices, providers and specialty centers that help patients navigate a complicated healthcare system. Membership in the alliance is highly selective and based on exceptional patient satisfaction. Our priority is to provide you with top-of-the-line care, through a network of dedicated people you can trust, while making your experience simple and convenient.
© 2023 MINARS DERMATOLOGY. All rights reserved.