Pamela is a board-certified Physician Assistant. She has a total of 15 years in the field of Dermatology. She has been a trainer for Botox for hyperhidrosis, Botox Cosmetic, and Juvederm. She is experienced in Cosmetic, Medical, and Surgical Dermatology, providing personalized treatments for disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. Her special interests include Ethnic Skin, Botox, dermal fillers, surgical excisions, and skin cancer screenings.
• Worked for Allergan as a trainer for injectables like Botox and Juvederm (her job was to train other providers on how to properly use these products).
• Currently an adjunct faculty member at Barry University. Since 2006, she has been teaching medicine and surgery to students who are training to be Certified Physician Assistants.
• 1998 – University of Colorado at Boulder (B.A. in Psychology)
• 2004 – Salutatorian of her class at Barry University (Master of Clinical Medical Science and Physician Assistant)
• Barry University – awarded the President’s Award by the faculty for demonstration of overall excellence.
• American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
• National Commission on Certification for Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
• Florida Academy of Physician Assistants (FAPA)
• Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants (SDPA)