During this global pandemic, the team at Minars Dermatology is committed to keeping our patients and staff as safe as possible during your visit. We are taking the following precautions for our team and for our clients in an effort to ensure everyone is as safe as we can make them!
Patients can expect the following as they arrive at our practice:
- Limit 4 patients to our main waiting room with seats marked off so they can keep a 6-foot distance from each other. We have 19 exam rooms and 3 waiting rooms so it is easy for us to separate patients from each other for everyone’s safety.
- Our office is marked with floor decals to keep patients 6 feet apart.
- Patients may not bring “guests” to their appointment – only the patient is allowed inside the practice for the appointment.
- Patients must re-schedule if they have any symptoms or other risk factors – we have signage up that outlines what the symptoms are, but if you feel sick at all, we’re happy to accommodate a rescheduled appointment.
- Patients must wash hands upon being ushered into a treatment/consultation room and wear a mask in building at all times.
- All rooms are cleaned both before and after each patient.
Our staff follows the following procedure every day – every single employee including the doctors and practitioners.
- Temperature checks every morning
- All staff wear masks and eye protection at all times
- Timer every 45 minutes to remind staff to wash hands
- Plexiglass shields at check-in and check-out
- HEPA filter air purifiers (and UVC Germ Guardians) for all rooms of our practice