What they are saying...
Dear Dr. Minars,
- Your practice is one of the highest rated practices that we have listed on Angie’s List in your area!
Dr. Minars and Staff,
As you well know, I am elated with the results from the treatment received in your office.
I feel as though I have engaged the services of a highly knowledgeable, skilled and confident physician with a caring, friendly and helpful staff. There seems to be little to no room for improvement.
I got back the use of my hands within a couple of days of my first visit to your office and I could not be happier. Thank you so much for the excellent service.
I believe that this office is one of the best run DR's office I have been to!
I just have to say in my experience at the office you don't need to change or improve anything so far. The waiting time is great....I have never waited more than 5 or 10 minutes. Everyone is always nice and friendly. Wish more doctors' offices were this way.
Dear Staff at Minars Dermatology,
I think the office looks better , much more updated. The service however, has always been excellent at your office that is why I recommend so many friends to your office. It is one of the most well run doctors offices' in Florida.
I find your practice to be exemplary for how other practices should be run. Everything is professional, clean and the service has been above average.
Thank you so much!
I cannot think of anything to improve. You seem like an excellent practice. I do not have many needs, but if and when I do, I think of you, and have also recommended you. I LOVE the emails, and read them with tremendous interest, and retain the information for future reference.. Best service I can think of from a physician, keeping me apprised of emerging techniques for common consumer issues.
To the Staff and Doctors:
I have no complaints.
From the receptionist to the doctor, everyone has been pleasant and professional.
Please consider my comments from a professional point of view. My company presents seminars on Customer Service, Etiquette and Protocol. Many of my clients are doctors' offices!
Keep up the good work.
I am actually a new patient I have only been there once, but I can tell you that Dr. Clark was very nice and understanding I loved my visit and I look forward to my next visit which is on Friday at 2:30 p.m.
No recommendation of changes at this time. I had a great experience.
Dr. Minars (Sr.) is very knowledgeable and competent. I'm sure his son is the same, especially since he is now an Associate Professor at UM, where I graduated with my MBA.
Great staff too. I was really impressed with the efficiency of your operations - I was in and out in under 30 minutes. GREAT JOB!
CherylWe love the late hours Dr. Clark keeps. It is very convenient for those that do not work in the area but live in the area. Changed to you from an office in Plantation. Keep up the good work. My wives skin has never looked better in years.
EdI really don't think there is a need to change anything. If it is not broken don't fix it.
The following are some words of praise and satisfaction I could lend to you:
||Carol is most gentle and just a pleasure to deal with. She is fabulous!
||Scheduling an appointment is effortless with Margie. She always finds an open slot for me. Margie is also fabulous!
||You are just phenomenal. You have managed to control my Rosea and other dermatology concerns
||It's a pleasure to visit your office and speak with you.
||Your staff is very friendly and courteous.
I am sure Mark, my brother and your patient also will agree.
My first visit to Minars was a great experience, as well as, my second visit (which happen to be today). The encounter with the staff from the moment you arrive until you leave is efficient, courteous, and informative. Also, the reception area eludes confidence (first impression is very important, especially in the medical field).
We are certainly happy to have chosen Minars Dermatology for our family needs.
TerryDear Minars Dermatology:
An interesting question for you to ask. In fact, I can't think of one thing I would advise on other then to keep up exactly what you have been doing. If anything, I believe your practice to be near perfect in every way. All of my experiences have been above satisfactory. Thank you for everything.
I've only had one office visit with Dr. Todd Minars thus far. From that visit, the info. conveyed in your web site and the fact that you ask this question I conclude that you run a pretty good practice where your patients are your number 1 priority. Other practices could learn a lot from you.
PTDear Dr. Minars:
I cannot think of anything to improve your services. I feel your office is very efficient and everyone is pleasant, My son, parents and I are very happy!!!
Thanks for your great website.
To Whom It May Concern,
In response to the question of what could be improved in your office I have no answer. I am very pleased with every aspect of my experience with the office environment, the reception staff, and especially with Dr. Loesley-Clark. I have been to many dermatologists and this is by far my best experience. Not that the others were all poor, but I feel as though Dr. Loesley-Clark is truly interested in helping me the best that she can and goes above and beyond what she might be required to do.
NicoleDear Dr. Minars,
Up till now, I have been very satisfied with the service at your office. Appointment schedules are followed thru with very little waiting time. It is not often that you see this in a Doctor's office. Also, the staff is very professional. Most importantly, they always have a smile and
make you feel welcome. I hope this answers this month's question.
I never really do this, but I had to let you know that your front desk staff is top! The level of professionalism is extreme, plus, they make you feel very comfortable. I am having laser hair removal and your office staff put me at ease and reassured me that all was going to be ok. It was, I have returned twice now and every time I am greeted like I am family. I am, as you can see a banker by trade, however, customer service is top in my eyes. When I see great service being provided, I like to let the manager or supervisor know about it.Please congratulate your team on a job well done and tell them to keep up the good work. And if you ever get tired of your current bank for the office, just give me a call. We deliver the same level of service, plus we come to you with our free courier service.
Thank you so much for your concern with my husband today. We feel he had excellent treatment from Dr Todd Minars. Dr. Todd is exactly what we were looking for my husband's care. The Staff is the best we've ever seen, very kind. Thank you again for a great office visit.
Bob & Dawn
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Here are some of the comments from our most recent patient satisfaction survey:
- Dr. Blyumin is very courteous and caring. She made me feel at ease during the initial visit as well as the mole removal. Very highly recommended!
- Dr. Blyumin is very thorough and has an excellent bedside manner.
- Dr. Blyumin is extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring. I will definitely recommend her to my friends!
- Most everything was done with care and satisfaction. All well done. Thank you doctors.
- Doctor was excellent, fast and tentative.
- Excellent office personnel.
- I saw Dr. Blyumin for the first time today. She was lovely: friendly, helpful, and pleasant. I think she will be a great asset to your office.
- Dr. Blyumin is just the best.
- Thank you for a wonderful experience and transformation.
- I was in and out in one hour and was taken earlier than my appointment. I’ve worked in a dermatologist’s office before (nightmare!) and this was such a pleasant experience- not what I was expecting! Keep up the good work. And the check out girl’s happiness was contagious!
- Services by Marianna Blyumin were perfect! Thank you very much! More doctors should be like her!
- Dr. Blyumin is a wonderful and nice doctor. I totally would recommend her and she is very professional. Lovely person and a very well run office!
- The doctor is very thorough which is important to me, as I have a fair complexion and both of my parents have had skin cancer. She is also very gentle and concerned about my comfort.
- Dr. Blyumin was wonderful. Very patient and considerate.
- Thank you so much!
- Dr. Blyumin was so compassionate. She is absolutely wonderful! Thank you so very much for giving me back my confidence.
- Always have a pleasant visit when I need their service. Thanks.
- I’ve always had a good experience with your office, staff, and doctors.
- Waited two weeks to complete survey to validate my excellent experience at your clinic with the results of the fillers (which take 2 weeks to fully see results). Looking forward to coming back. Dr. Blyumin is attentive, thorough, offers excellent options, advice, and you don’t feel rushed. Glad, very glad, to have found her again. Would go wherever she goes!
- Excellent service!
- Dr. Blyumin is my favorite dermatologist I have seen. I have been to four others. She is very knowledgeable and took time to answer all my questions.
- Debbie at checkout desk is awesome! Lesley Clark-Loeser is amazing, best dermatologist ever! Friendly, patient, best bedside manner, highly intelligent and talented!
- Love Dr. Clark- very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Extremely pleased with the practice.
- Just love Dr. Loeser! Great doctor, friendly, sweet, loving and so smart.
- She is the absolute best! I recommend her to everyone I know!
- I feel very comfortable with this doctor.
- Dr. Clark is excellent. Nice and Caring. Staff is very good as well. Minars’ products are my favorites.
- Dr. Loeser and all staff are so polite and professional. I refer her to friends all the time.
- Dr. Lesley Clark-Loeser us among the top dermatologists, if not the finest. I have even referred her to other doctors for her fine medical knowledge.
- What an addition to the practice. Dr. Clark-Loeser is knowledgeable, professional and a top notch doctor.
- Dr. Clark is an amazing doc! The staff is wonderful. Thank you.
- Awesome office. Dr. Loeser-Clark is the best!
- Dr. Clark is the best. I love, love her. She is super.
- Practice is run very efficiently. Called back with 5-10 minutes of scheduled appointment which is so appreciated. Dr. Clark-Loeser is wonderful. Very reassuring and takes her time to listen.
- I am also pleased with the short wait time to see doctor. Personnel are very friendly and helpful.
- Dr. Clark is the best. She always has a lovely BIG smile! She is warm and her personality puts her patients at ease. She addresses my concerns and has made me comfortable in accepting my medical issues. She is absolutely the best! The staff at Minars Dermatology is very friendly and always extends excellent customer service.
- I am VERY satisfied with Dr. Lesley Clark-Loeser. Very good doctor. Love her.
- She is always wonderful. Very professional and very helpful in addition to being extremely nice and caring.
- The nurse and receptionist were very kind and helpful to my 91 year old dad. When I called from N.C. she did everything to help me make an appointment with the doctor the next day. Very friendly and did the best to get my father well.
- Great practice, on time, courteous staff, and great doctor.
- You are a “model” doctor’s office. I have been going here for two years and I’ve never experienced a better practice, ever. Keep up the great work and I’m looking forward to seeing the new office in August. Continued success to you all.
- This is my first time in Dr. Minars’ office. I am extremely pleased with the way the doctors listened to my concerns and produces immediate treatment. In addition, the staff, from beginning to end, was extremely polite and attentive. Thank YOU all for a great first visit.
- The best in all categories!
- If not satisfied, I would not continue at this office!
- In this day and age when doctors look at their tablets and barely speak to patients, I appreciated the time Dr. Minars took to address all my concerns, even though, thank God, they were minor. Thank you.
- Dr. Norman Minars has been my dermatologist for many years and I have recommended him to friends and families and will continue to do so. He is extremely knowledgeable.
- For three years Minars Dermatology has been our choice. We have used them for cosmetic, preventative, and cancer treatments. They are constantly top notch. Professional, caring, and competent. Punctual, clean, and an example of high standards. I have recommended several patients to them and everyone thanks me.
- Dr. Norman Minars has been my doctor for the past 15 years. I have always trusted his judgment and care.
- I’ve been to this office on several occasions, and the quality of service is excellent.
- Thanks for serving us.
- Patients (husband and wife) for over 17 years- always excellent care!
- I really like this office. Service is fast and friendly. Thank you!
- Very efficient and well managed office.
- With the doctor’s treatment recommendation, my problem was solved in a couple of days, but when he was there he made me feel that I am only allowed to ask one question.